Staying fit as a mom is HARD! But you also need to make sure you're doing the right moves for your new body. We have 6 great workouts for moms organized by your needs!
1. 5 Minute Post Baby Belly. These 5 moves help to rebuild your core strength without putting additional pressure on your abdomen.
2. Elliptical HIIT Workout. If you can get to a gym or have an elliptical at home, this is the workout for you! Ellipticals are low impact on your joints, which is great for new moms that still have elevated levels of relaxin in their body upping their joint injury risk.
3. Postnatal Yoga For Tight Hips. This workout is perfect for moms with tight and sore muscles who want to stretch and improve flexibility!
4. Low Impact Cardio Video. In the first few months postpartum, jumping is not a preferred method of exercise which is why we love this no jumping low impact cardio video you can do anywhere!
5. Body Weight Upper Body Workout. In a matter of minutes, these 7 moves will tone your arms without equipment!
6. Exercises You Can Do With Your baby. These moves from a celebrity trainer allow you to include your baby in your workout!
WELLNESS, MEDITATION, EXERCISE AND COMMUNITY FOR MOMS
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK.
The information contained in this article is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for the advice of your physician or licensed health care provider. You should consult your physician or licensed health care provider before engaging in any exercise activity described in this article to determine if it is right for your needs.